Your new company
We offer our customers an omni-channel approach to making self-service purchases, and aim to expand beyond what we achieved so far. The rebranding process was an all-team effort, and went beyond the (hard work of) re-designing our thousands of pay stations and well onto improving our service offering and re-asserting our customer-centric mindset. No matter what payment method the clients choose (cash, card, mobile apps, QR codes, cryptocurrency etc.), they have access to modern technology and top-notch services, 24/7. We want to make the future of payments safer, more modern, and more adapted to the customers needs, so we will continue to develop services to make life better for people, and transform the way they experience the process of bill payments – from time consuming, stressful moments, to easy, quick and safe journeys that let you focus on what matters most.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Participate in architectural design and the creation development standards.
- Lead or support development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionality.
- Monitor the health and performance of our platform.
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions.
- Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements.
- Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully
What you'll get in return
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a senior software engineer
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Development life cycle understanding
- At least 3 years professional experience with: .NET 4+/Core Frameworks, ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server 2012+, GIT, CI/CD practice
- Other skills that will be valuable include: Cloud Systems - Microsoft Azure, Distributed systems, Microservices/SOA architecture, Angular 2+, .Net Core 2+, Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ
What you need to do now
- Two company vacation villas available (sea side and mountain side).
- Infinite vacation starting with the third year. First year comes with 25 vacation days.
- Anything you can read! Any book from Amazon / Safari / O’Reilly .
- Sponsored certifications and courses.
- Medical insurance and optional pension fund.
- Yearly and surprise bonuses.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172926