Your new company
For our client, a global, world leader sustainability company specialized in hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services, that provides sustainable solutions for our environment, businesses and healthcare.
Your new role
• Builds contacts with customers, identifies decision makers and market research
• Coordinates sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
Co-ordinates co-operation with distributors.
• Continuously contributes to improvement of processes in territory
• Maintains an active prospect funnel and drives new business development that meets the growth goals.
• Implements an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets
• Promotes the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
• Ensures consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
• Reports results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Business or Chemistry
• Hungarian and English Language is a must
• Previous Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
• Good technical skills needed for installing and calibrate specific technical equipment
• Flexibility for travelling more than 50% of the working time
• Demonstrated relationship management & consultative selling aptitude
• Customer service skills with the ability to problem solve and devise customer solutions
• Self-motivated with effective organizational/time management skills
What you'll get in return
• Developing your career in a prestigious multinational Life Sciences company
• Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of products
• Competitive salary package
• Annual bonus
• Meal voucher: 30 Ron/day
• Leave: 25 days/year
• Holiday bonus & Holiday vouchers
• Gift vouchers on different occasions
• Medical insurance in private healthcare network
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1177123
Healthcare & Medical
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Mihaela Orasanu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor