Your new company
The client is a multinational company that manufactures automobiles, trucks, buses, and robots, headquartered in Japan. The company is the largest automobile manufacturer in the world, with sales of over 8.4 million vehicles in 2010.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or Informatics, Economics or Industrial Engineering
- At least three years in the field of business-critical applications/solutions implementations and
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows environment
- Proven track record in the change management of implementing successful integrated software
- solutions systems and integration of bespoke applications to meet business operational necessities.
- SAP, Incadea, Navision or WizPro experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of project management processes and lifecycle.
- Customer oriented attitude with attention to detail
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, particularly regarding technical risks, issues and constraints
- Able to work in a rapid development environment
- Work closely with the company end-users, examining existing business models and flows of data, discussing findings or ideas with the business users, designing and documenting the appropriate improved IT solutions, whenever applicable or required.
- He/she acts as the liaison between the end-users, the developers and all IT experts providing new software solutions, support or improvements for existing platforms.
- Collaborate with programmers, 3rd party suppliers, testers/key users and other IT specialists in
- order to obtain correct adaptation of the solution or change requests to the existing environment.
- Provides support for business users and other support lines, based on request specificity
- Train support and offer technical advice and consultancy to software key users for ensuring
- reliable IT solutions
May be accountable to coordinate specific software changes, different project phases orversioning:
What you need to do now
- Contributing to the implementation itself
- Ensuring project team receive up to date and on time information on business
- requirements, project documentation and deliverables, keeping the business requirements
- and project documentation up to date
- Developing reports on the evolution of software changes or business requirements at
- various project stages (eg: under approval, in development, testing, etc.)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1171566