Your new company
Our partner MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector. The company is strategically placed at the forefront of the energy transition as a leading and integrated green utility, with an international presence, while establishing itself as a reference point of “green” metallurgy in the European landscape.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the site manager in the completion of scope, quality and project milestones ensuring sub-contractor obligations are met;
- Define site safety practices and protocols in alignment with standards and ensure safety procedures are followed and work site is safe for all employees, subcontractors and the general public;
- Lead and become familiar with project schedules and help deviate and adjust schedules to support on-time project requirements;
- Monitor project schedule, ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met;
- Review all subcontract QA plans, procedures and manage performance with project requirements;
- Conduct field inspections of the work in progress and share any deviations or deficiencies with construction manager and the QA/QC Team;
- Ensure construction standards of quality, cost, safety, timeliness and performance are observed.
- Lead the review process during all portions of the project;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant corporate policies, Romanian Standards and project programs;
- Provide advice and supervision to sub-contractors and construction teams on engineering methods and procedures to achieve the construction and production requirements;
- Prepare project status reports and provide input into all engineering, design and construction documents;
- Support supply chain, engineering and on-site teams to ensure the project is delivered according to the correct standards and timeframes;
- Contribute to lessons learned and further development and improvement of construction methods on future projects.
What you need to do now
- Five years of experience in a discipline related to construction and/or renewable energy;
- Photovoltaic installation experience is preferred;
- More generally, extensive experience in quality control and quality management in any other industry is strongly preferred;
- Bachelor degree in a discipline related to construction, renewable energy or engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in construction;
- Previous experience on a solar farm project is not essential but will be highly regarded;
- Deep understanding of Romanian Standards and Regulations related to Solar Farm equipment installation;
- Leadership of site-based subcontractors and employees that has resulted in a highly aligned, motivated, and engaged team;
- Ability to establish good working relationships with project stakeholders;
- Previous accountability for budgeting and cost management;
- Successful track record in project supervision / management;
- Experience in contractual documentation and technical specifications;
- Knowledgeable of mechanical engineering and constructability within renewable energy plants;
- Knowledge of regulatory, environmental and safety requirements;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project);
- Advanced proficiency in Construction Management Software (ideally Procore).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176154