We are looking for a Cloud Security Compliance Expert (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) to work as a contractor (B2B - through an SRL or a PFA, 6 months initial contract with possibility to extend), for our client, a leading multinational technology communications company. The role is full-remote, full-time with regular working hours, flexible program and no overtime/on-call. The Cloud Security Compliance Expert will act as key role in the governance of security projects related to the client’s Public/Private Cloud Services aimed to both process assessment and continuous compliance enhancement with a subsequent risk reduction of cyber-attacks. Member in a team of 3, each with expertise on certain cloud technology.
- Collaborates to the delivery of a Cloud Security Roadmap in multiple security area (patching, vulnerability, hardening, anti-malware) and govern action plans for each customer to become fully compliant;
- Definition of business requirements to implement, maintain, and automate standard reporting on Public/Private Cloud Services;
- Collection / cleaning / updating of datasets and processing of data models;
- Extraction and synthetic representation of complex analyses carried out by other professionals;
- Manage and coordinate security and compliance related internal projects on Cloud Services to ensure compliance requirements resulting from ISO 27001 and internal compliance frameworks;
- Participate in the governance of security projects related to Public/Private Cloud Services by ensuring the necessary information;
- Security reports production on coverage & compliance as per policy to be shared with local markets/Group entities, as well with technology leadership team;
- Govern data quality assurance to be stored into central repository (e.g. cloud asset inventory tool / internal security tool).
- Consolidated knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure;
- Consolidated knowledge of cloud computing paradigm, related technologies and service models;
- Experience with project or stakeholder management;
- Information security governance knowledge (implementation of policies, guidelines and processes);
- 3+ years of practical experience in IT Operations or security functions, general background of IT service & security management & governance (e.g. patching, VN remediation, hardening, endpoint protection);
- Strong coordination, analytical and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners;
- Fluent English (minimum level required: B2).
Nice to have:
- Proven project management experience;
- Experience with project management in an information security context;
- Consolidated knowledge of IT and data center standards and regulations (e.g. ISO 27001 / 20000 /9001, SOX, GDPR, PCI) and of the ITIL framework;
- Cybersecurity certifications;
- Certification on Agile PM/Prince2/PMP ;
- Power BI or Tableau;
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Ruby, Rust, etc.).
What you need to do now
- 1 interview with hiring manager, approx. 1 hour;
- 1 interview with Service Owner, approx. 1 hour.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174291