As Statutory Controllership Analyst you will be responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
What will your duties be?
STAT and USGAAP Accounting:
- Ensure compliance of accounting records (timely, accurate and documented) with Romanian Tax and Accounting Laws
- Perform STAT bookkeeping and reconciliations: working in STAT GL, AR, Cash, Inventory Ledgers accounting in the proper period, fully based on valid documentation which is compliant with local STAT, USGAAP and TAX legislation & GE internal requirements
- Issue specific AR invoices and specific AR intercompany reconciliations
- Proper archiving of the documents to ensure full safeguards around company records
- Support the implementation of new procedures and processes
- Provide monthly reports and ad hoc reports to relevant stakeholders as requested
- Support periodic audits from STAT auditors and tax audits as necessary
Which are the requirements for this position?
What you need to do now
- Degree in accounting
- 2 years+ experience accounting /audit field
- Good knowledge of Romanian accounting and tax laws
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Good command of MS Office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174040