Your new company
We offer our customers an omni-channel approach to making self-service purchases, and aim to expand beyond what we achieved so far. The rebranding process was an all-team effort, and went beyond the (hard work of) re-designing our thousands of pay stations and well onto improving our service offering and re-asserting our customer-centric mindset. No matter what payment method the clients choose (cash, card, mobile apps, QR codes, cryptocurrency etc.), they have access to modern technology and top-notch services, 24/7. We want to make the future of payments safer, more modern, and more adapted to the customers needs, so we will continue to develop services to make life better for people, and transform the way they experience the process of bill payments – from time consuming, stressful moments, to easy, quick and safe journeys that let you focus on what matters most.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Participate in architectural design and the creation development standards.
- Lead or support development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionality.
- Monitor the health and performance of our platform.
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions.
- Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements.
- Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully.
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years developing with TypeScript and Angular 2+
- Strong knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, CSS Grid, Responsive Design, Web Components, Web Worker, Caching and Browser storages etc.
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Azure DevOps (or any other CI/CD), Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Mocha, Karma, and/or Jasmine
- Experience with CI/CD environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
What you need to do now
- Two company vacation villas available (sea side and mountain side).
- Infinite vacation starting with the third year. First year comes with 25 vacation days.
- Sponsored international conferences and training.
- Anything you can read! Any book from Amazon / Safari / O’Reilly .
- Sponsored certifications and courses.
- Medical insurance and optional pension fund.
- Yearly and surprise bonuses.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166906