We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to work in our team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
We offer our customers a unique mobile application where they have the possibility to keep under control and manage their financial resources. Our client provides ultimate financial inclusion for all members of the society via state-of-the-art technology and highly accessible services.The application digitizes the circulating cash and improves people’s lives through convenient, safe and easy-to-use digital financial tools.The Mobile Wallet enables Cash-to-Card and Pay-to-Card transactions, allowing instant transfer between registered cards, P2P transfers, and cash deposits.Now, here is the place where people will be able to manage their finance resources no matter of the form in which they keep them: cash, card, trading assets or acquiring services.
With a problem-solving mindset, you enjoy leading, coaching, and effectively supporting the team to reach common goals.
• Participate in architectural design and the creation development standards.• Lead or support development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionality.
• Monitor the health and performance of our platform.
• Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions.• Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements
.• Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully.
• 2+ years developing with TypeScript and Angular 2+
• Strong knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, CSS Grid, Responsive Design, Web Components, Web Worker, Caching and Browser storages etc.
Nice to have:Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Azure DevOps (or any other CI/CD), Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Mocha, Karma, and/or Jasmine• Experience with CI/CD environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
:● Two company vacation villas available (sea side and mountain side).● Infinite vacation starting with the third year. First year comes with 25 vacation days.● Sponsored international conferences and training.● Anything you can read! Any book from Amazon / Safari / O’Reilly .● Sponsored certifications and courses.● Medical insurance and optional pension fund.● Yearly and surprise bonuses.*Flexible Form of collaboration: CIM/SRL/PFA. #1172916
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Teodora Ignat, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor