Your new company
Our partner MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector. The company is strategically placed at the forefront of the energy transition as a leading and integrated green utility, with an international presence, while establishing itself as a reference point of “green” metallurgy in the European landscape.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Energy or Electrical Engineering is essential
- Knowledge of grid connection regulatory, environmental and safety requirements is essential
- Experience in the construction of energy generation, transmission, or infrastructure projects, with a minimum of three years’ experience leading site teams in the construction of Renewable Energy generation assets.
- Photovoltaic experience is preferred.
- Experience in contractual documentation and technical specifications.
- Knowledgeable of Civil, Mechanical and Electrical constructability within renewable energy plants.
- Supervise grid power studies for the company pipeline of battery and solar projects
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project).
- Proficiency in Construction Management Software (ideally Procore) is preferred.
- DSO / TSO Experience is preferred.
- ANRE Certification IIIrd or IVth Degree is preferred.
What you need to do now
- Prepare grid connection documentation in all phases of the grid connection process, according to regulatory needs
- Liaise with design subcontractors/GCPs, equipment suppliers, DSOs and Energy Regulator (ANRE) representatives
- On site supervision during construction and commissioning phase
- Execution of grid connection project ensuring it meets regulatory requirements, specifications, budgets, and program
- Lead and influence project stakeholders to obtain desired outcomes
- Contribute to lessons learned and further development and improvement of grid connection on future projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175816