Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide HR expertise and support for both our employees and managers across the countries.
- Provide guidance and expertise in all employee relations matters local legislation, HR practice and cultural norms for the Romanian context.
- Manage Full-Cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, extending offers, etc.);
- Manage recruitment budgets
- Support of the full employee lifecycle including onboarding new staff members, to include staff inductions and exiting staff members
- Carrying out local administrative tasks in connection with all standard HR processes in the employee lifecycle
- Management and maintenance of personnel files and records (SAP, Excel and Share Drive)
- Maintain department records and reports on all HR matters including budget and headcount
- Coordinate and/or support through external payroll agency the preparation of elements for monthly pay-run
- Review, develop & renew all HR policies & procedures making sure they up to date with current legislation (i.e. romanian legislative law)
- Ensure HR compliance with employment laws and regulations in the countries
- General HR admin work which includes but is not limited to: preparing and amending HR database and documents (such as employment contracts, job descriptions and other employment documentation), off boarding, first point of contact for employees on HR or welfare matters, coordinate with local payroll for monthly inputs, ensuring all employee records are updated)
- Provide input for development and use of HR metrics, data, work processes, systems, and tools, as required
What you need to do now
- Relevant HR qualification or equivalent
- Experience in working with recruitment agencies.
- Extensive experience working within HR role ideally in a standalone capacity.
- SAP (HRIS) knowledge is an additional asset
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience as HR Professional in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of the employment law in the region ( social security and labour law)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English at business level
- Open to be office based
- Hands-on approach
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1177249