Your new role
The Business Analyst will assess Identity and Access Management (IAM) business and technical requirements for access to systems, applications and networks, IT systems access groups and HR data to define the relevant access required for users, initiate the relevant access changes to ensure user only have the access required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Hands-on experience in a Business Analyst role, in IAM.
- Ability to write and edit clear and concise reports, meeting minutes, and technical documentation.
- Experience with Workday and Fieldglass cloud-based HRIS solutions.
- Experience working with SailPoint and RadiantLogic solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175912