Your new company
The company provides a simple, fast and secure digital experience for everyone, supporting businesses and public institutions in their digital journey. Experts in processing sensitive data, our client's unique positioning allows them to meet client needs from end-to-end, working on the whole data value chain to create an unrivalled trust chain. Our client's mission is to support you on your digital journey whilst respecting the highest standards of regulatory compliance.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor in real time TRUST&SIGN Cloud services, and initiate incident management (escalate to SRE team, and manage customer communication).
- Be the first point of contact of TRUST&SIGN customers through helpdesk tool.
- Manage first response complying with contractual SLAs.
- Establish and maintain trust with the customer.
- Make a first level of technical investigations for all issues observed in Monitoring/Customer incidents requests.
- Fix known issues or apply workarounds, based on documented procedures.
- Willing to work in 12 hours shifts (nights and weekends included), to cover 24/7 operation.
- Work on continuous improvement process by analysing recurrent incidents and designing long-term solutions and by working with SRE on monitoring improvements.
What you need to do now
- Monitoring, Basic batch programming, administration tasks and knowledge of the tools for Unix (Ubuntu) and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to investigate disk space/memory/load issues in command lines.
- Ability to use VIM as text editor.
- Needs to be able to search patterns inside files.
- Needs to be able to identify running processes of a specific application.
- Needs to know how to schedule cronjob tasks.
- Needs to know how to transfer files between servers.
- Needs to know how to check network interfaces / opened ports / active users connected on the same server etc.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus (Oracle, MongoDB and Postgres database).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1173968