Your new company
For our client, one of the world's leading companies for the design, construction and operational management of drinking water, wastewater treatment and water re-use plants for both the municipal and industrial sectors, we are looking for a Planner experienced with Primavera software.
Your new role
- Create the schematics of a project plan using Primavera P6 software;
- Create the Time Schedule of a project using Primavera P6 software;
- Create de project execution plan of a Project;
- Visit sites and keep the time schedule actuals;
- Create reports regarding actual works and time schedule.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to analyze specific documents & to take initiative and work independently;
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar position, ideally gained in an international environment;
- Fluent in English, another foreign language is an advantage;
- Competent computer literacy (Primavera, MS-Office, Ability to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously;
- Team-minded and high ability to communicate;
- Willing to travel up to 30%.
What you'll get in return
Developing your career in a prestigious multinational industrial company
Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of industrial equipment
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.