Your new company
Our partner MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector. The company is strategically placed at the forefront of the energy transition as a leading and integrated green utility, with an international presence, while establishing itself as a reference point of “green” metallurgy in the European landscape.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with the General Manager, EPC and the engineering team to review and successfully implement solar PV projects within the company’s portfolio.
- Assist with drafting the scope of work and estimate the respective project budgets.
- Follow up and report on project budgets.
- Establish evaluation metrics, and assist in selecting winning proposals from subcontractors.
- Oversee the delivery of multiple active construction projects by management of the site-based construction manager and broader team.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors as required.
- Support the General Manager, EPC on project commercial topics as required.
- Oversee all subcontractors’ work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project’s success.
- Communicate with utilities and other authorities regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventative measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields.
- Proven track record of 5+ years of solar project management experience, including ground mount projects over 10 MW.
- Electrical Licensing strongly preferred, but not essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Building Codes, Standards and Industry Best Practice.
- Strong knowledge of the Romanian language (both verbal + written) is considered an asset
- Romanian residency is preferred
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175244