• Understanding the flow of user journey and software and how it interacts with different components.
• Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
• Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
• Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
• Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
• Noting all testing actions, you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
• Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
• Managing the final quality on production release Perform any other special projects/tasks assigned to you by the Management based on the changing business requirements.
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum 3+ experience in this field
• Excellent designing and programming skills.
Quality Assurance Engineer
• Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
• Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
• A passion for testing, development, and design. #1170540
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Teodora Ignat, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor