Your new company
For our client, a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal care.
Your new role
- Managing the Quality Service department.
- Analyzing, reporting and coordinating internal and external complaints.
- Supporting the implementation (in terms of quality) of New Business Projects in different market segments.
- Apply thoroughly problem-solving techniques (8D and DMAIC) to fast solve sustainability any quality issues.
- Apply thoroughly the MOC change management to avoid quality issues in the future due to unstainable validation of any kind of product and process and equipment. Solving the risk at the source of the value stream.
- Implements with BG projects to move from quality control towards process control.
- Support customers on following up claims from the technical point of view (jointly calls with customers etc.).
- Support BG and BU customer care programs for big and SMC customer base.
- Focus on continuous improvement standards and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Higher education in Engineering.
- Experience (min. 2-3 years) in similar position, managing a quality department.
- Financial and statistical knowledge.
- English spoken and written.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to develop in a big, multi-national company.
- Competitive salary package & career growing opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176695