Your new company
For our client, a multi-national company specialized in cutting-edge consultancy, engineering and management services in a broad range of markets.
Your new role
- Roads design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: pre-feasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting;
- Engineering calculations and sizing;
- Preparing Bill of quantities;
- Technical support during construction works;
- Attendance to internal project review meetings;
- Attendance to meetings with clients together with PM (Project Manager);
- Reports progress on project activities to PM;
- Estimate duration, propose, and agree on deadlines with PM for allocated design activities;
- Perform department internal quality checks for documents prepared by other engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Roads & Bridges;
- Minimum 5 (five) years of relevant road design experience; also you can put – Revit is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Romanian and European design standards, regulations, laws;
- Good knowledge operating with Autocad, MS Office;
- Revit, Civil 3D (obligatory) or other 3D design software would be an advantage;
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary & annual bonus;
- Medical insurance, English course, development opportunities (training, mentoring, coaching);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development on large industrial projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.