We are looking for a for a for a Senior AWS Platform Engineer to work as a contractor (B2B – via PFA or SRL) for our client, a multinational company and leading digital platform for services and payments with over 50 million users.
The Senior AWS Platform Engineer will join client’s largest digital hub for strategic tech projects, working full-remote or hybrid with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch.
Work with Engineering teams to deliver platforms independently or/and as part of a team into AWS, drives efficiency to support the business and engineering department. Reporting to Chapter Lead, the Senior AWS Platform Engineer would be responsible for: o Cloud: Ensure that platforms crated or migrated to the cloud are in line with our best practices and standards documents. o Platforms: Understand our on-premises platforms to ensure that solutions in the cloud tack the core issues or required improvements.
· Highly competent AWS Cloud Engineer with proven experience of migrating platforms to the cloud
· Deploying and managing Container technologies
· Infrastructure as code experience, Terraform · VPC, S3, RDS, EC2, Lambda, ECS, WAF, IAM, API gateway
· Linux (ideally Centos/RHEL, Amazon Linux)
· Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
· Understanding of Serverless technologies
· Experience working with infrastructure and/or Development teams to deliver platforms into an AWS production environment
· Experience with AWS migrations
· Worked in a PCI (Payment Card Industry) DSS compliant environment
· CloudFormation, Puppet or Ansible
· Experience working within a DevOps and Agile culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1173722