Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Central role in the supervision of electrical connection design prepared by or trusted GCPs and lead in the submission and approval process with DSOs.
- Liaise with DSO and GCPs to obtain the most effective connection commercially and technically, on a project-by-project basis.
- On site supervision during construction and commissioning phase.
- Establish site and prepare sites prior to the start of construction work
• Plan and manage site activities
• Daily management and progressing of site activities in cooperation with internal and external resources ensuring the project program is met
• Follow-up on delivery schedules and shipping coordination, control, registration approval of arriving goods, and goods received note
• Ensure site complies with legal requirements, construction and safety codes, and other regulations
• Responsible for implementing METKA EGN’s Health & Safety rules for METKA EGN employees and subcontractor on site
• Promote site safety and safety walks including safety audits to be conducted in a timely manner
• Ensure all individuals on site are inducted and Site compliant EHS
• Ensure Subcontractors registering hours
• Oversee and maintain quality control procedures
• Responsible for first notification of Non-Conformance Report and implementation of needed actions to solve issues
• Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk for the project
• Execution of project ensuring it meets agreed specifications, budgets and program
• Contribute to lessons learned and further development
What you need to do now
- Knowledge of grid connection regulatory, environmental and safety requirements is essential.
- Experience in the construction of energy generation, transmission, or infrastructure projects, with a minimum of three years’ experience leading site teams in the construction of Renewable Energy generation assets.
- Photovoltaic experience is preferred.
- Strong ability to lead and influence project stakeholders to obtain desired outcomes.
- Experience in contractual documentation and technical specifications.
- Knowledgeable of Civil, Mechanical and Electrical constructability within renewable energy plants.
- Supervise grid power studies for the company pipeline of battery and solar projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Project).
- Advanced proficiency in Construction Management Software (ideally Procore).
- DSO / TSO Experience is preferred.
- ANRE Certification IIIrd or IVth Degree is preferred.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175245