Your new company
The client is a multinational company that manufactures automobiles, trucks, buses, and robots, headquartered in Japan. The company is the largest automobile manufacturer in the world, with sales of over 8.4 million vehicles in 2010.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the design, development, maintenance and optimizations of secure and scalable business solutions with high volumes of transactions and high availability (SAP, MS Wizpro, Incadea, data warehouses etc) integrations and web services etc.
- Collaborate with business users to capture and define business requirements and then contribute to define the appropriate technical solution, by implementing new digital innovation strategies.
- Support the new software implementation processes by working with software developers, design engineers and external partners for integrations or migrations matters.
- Identify and understand business needs and develop, deploy and test reports, directly or in partnership.
- Integrates data from various back-end services and databases.
- Enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures, and best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of software components and company applications.
- Write and supervise the software technical products documentation.
- Coordinates with the other IT Specialists in order to enhance the level of integration and user-friendliness for the Software Applications Services provided. In addition, this person will assist with future implementation/upgrade projects and training.
What you need to do now
- Good SQL skills, experience on MS SQL Server suite (SSIS component is a strong advantage)
- Work experience in a reporting environment, Power BI, SAP Business Objects BI or other reporting tools is a plus.
- T-SQL development skills for create and optimize scripts, procedures, functions. Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations.
- Passionate and inquisitive about data, driven to spot hidden data trends and patterns.
- Basic knowledge of project management processes and lifecycle
- Customer oriented attitude; complex problem solving
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174902