Your new company
For our client, Boehringer Ingelheim Romania, we are looking for a Sr Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team in Bucharest.
Your new role
Your role will be to optimize regional regulatory strategies of local markets and implement the resulting strategies, working in cross-functional teams. You will report to Regulatory Affairs Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- To compile and maintain on a daily basis regulatory documentation databases or systems
- Maintain Marketing Authorization and manage portfolio
- Review product labels for compliance with applicable regulations and technical standards
- Ensure new Regulatory Intelligence is captured via an Impact Assessment
- Provide support/act as point of contact and execute clinical trial activities (Local labelling
- Actively participate and contribute to different business forums
- Contribute to innovation and operational excellence on a local level.
What you'll get in return
- University degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Biology
- Min. 2-3 years od experience in a similar role in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication, creative and critical thinking skills
- Team player, open to work in a cross-functional environment
- English - Advanced
What you need to do now
- Developing your career in a prestigious multinational Life Sciences company
- Competitive salary package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1171382