Your new company
For our client, a multi-national company specialized in cutting-edge consultancy, engineering and management services in a broad range of markets.
Your new role
- HVAC design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: pre-feasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting;
- Engineering calculations and sizing of indoor and outdoor services;
- HVAC design activities for ventilation, heating, or air conditioning;
- Engineering calculations and sizing of indoor and outdoor HVAC, based on experience;
- HVAC layouts for equipment and piping;
- HVAC schematic diagrams preparations;
- HVAC equipment and materials specifications and reports preparation;
- Preparing bill of quantities;
- Technical support during construction works;
- Estimate duration, propose and agree deadlines with PM for allocated design activities;
- Performs department internal quality checks for documents prepared by other engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Installation for Constructions;
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant HVAC design experience;
- Good knowledge of Romanian and European design standards, regulations, laws;
- Good knowledge operating with AutoCAD, MS Office;
- Revit is obligatory, or other 3D design software would be an advantage;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary & annual bonus;
- Medical insurance, English course, development opportunities (training, mentoring, coaching);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development on large industrial projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.