Your new company
Our client is a multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Germany and employs around 3,000 employees at their 15 sites worldwide.
Their Software Engineering Center in Romania focuses in areas such as Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT and employs over 1000 talented engineers specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to their clients from around the world.
Your new role
You will be part of the team working on a Web Tool suite that provide guided engineering to their customers throughout the process of ECU development:
Building a powerful Tool suite based on multiple Web applications which provide guided engineering and utilization of knowledge on multiple engineering domains. It supports the complete hardware development cycle by providing optimized views of the data for different use-cases. Ensures linking and connecting different development tools and enables the development of future proof Electronic Control Units.
You will cover topics like user management, secure access management, data acquisition, data storage and data processing.
You will participate in the entire process of product development as a full stack developer, from the conceptual phase to a final delivery, while collaborating closely with software teams worldwide.
The Tech Stack:
What you'll need to succeed
- 6+ years of experience in developing complex Java software solutions.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable;
- Previous experience with two or more of the following Tools/technologies: IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, JUnit, Cypress, XML, Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab, TomEE;
- Fluency in English;
For Technical Lead position:
- Experience as main technical driver in small software teams (Java, Spring, Angular);
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering expertise and applied Agile knowledge;
- Experience with various kinds of web design/architecture;
- Experience with databases modelling/design;
What you'll get in return
- Remote work with 5 days/month office work (Bucharest or Cluj)
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual performance bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills training
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1156773