This is a hybrid role with B2B collaboration, from Bucharest, Romania.
Your new company
Our client is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider.
Your new role
Role Description The VDI Engineer role is part of the End User Computing Team and is focused on proactively supplying and managing the VDI-related corporate infrastructure, including various architecture and service through the interaction of the Corporate Technology function. Responsibilities will comprise of BAU duties in supporting Global VDI environments and performing an escalation point for the L2 off shore support team.
What you'll need to succeed
• Azure & Azure Virtual Desktops
• Citrix XenApp 7x and Profile Management
• Citrix XenDesktop
• Citrix Workspace Cloud
• Windows & Linux Operating Systems
• User Experience Monitoring Technologies – Citrix Director
• IBM&HP Server Hardware
• Industry Standard Scripting – Powershell, VB, C# .Net
• Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012/2016)
• Mobile Device Management - Intune
• System Monitoring – Nagios, SCOM, ITO, BMC Patrol
• SAN/Storage technologies
• Active Directory
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174744
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bianca Ionescu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor