Your new company
For one of our clients, a developer of digital modern products and software for daily use, we are looking for a Chief Revenue Office
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and communicating growth strategies with the team.
- Setting up the process of generating revenue.
- Unifying processes to offer the customer the best experience possible, which keeps them coming back.
- Integrating sales and marketing, as well as any other process that maximizes the returns on marketing investment.
- Maintaining communication and relationships across organizational functions in order to work with different departments and manage the revenue generation through those departments.
- Clearly identifying micro-markets and creating specific products targeting those markets.
- Creating a pricing strategy to target those micro-markets so that the highest possible return is generated.
- Monitoring all the revenue streams and adjust as necessary.
- Forecasting revenue generation and the strategies required and planning accordingly.
- Managing all revenue channel development and introducing new sales channels and partners.
What you need to do now
- University Degree (preferably in Business Management or Marketing)
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience in similar role or in project management: 3-5 years
- Upper intermediate knowledge of google tools
- Very structured and organized profile
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical, data-oriented, and logical thinking skills
- A team player mindset and a go-getter attitude
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176236