Your new company
For our client, a French multi-national company specialized in water and waste services, with resilient and innovative solutions, we are looking for a Contract Manager.
Your new role
- Works in close contact with the Project Director
- Manages the contracts related to the project
- Studies the legalities of contracts and help to negotiate terms and conditions with clients and third parties, before drawing up legal documents to outline terms of service and project deliverables
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s own representatives
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical educational background.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Project, MS Office tools & internet browsers, Windows Applications.
- Good level of either English or French language.
- Good communication and client management skills
What you'll get in return
Developing your career in a prestigious multinational environmental oriented company
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175000