Your new role
Subject Matter Expert (SME) for VCloudSmart tool, advising customers on features and functionalities. The role is responsible for collecting business requirements from customers, shaping them into technical specifications, presenting them to the Product Owner and Squad development team, coordinating the release of new features, testing, and debugging. Guiding the customers on how to leverage Public Cloud technical solutions, products, and services to drive cost efficiency based on cost data analysis and savings plans and providing recommendations on optimizing their usage.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Ability to work with different public cloud consoles and cloud billing systems (AWS or GCP console – basic knowledge)
- Well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics, including Public cloud.
- Agile software development environment and methods, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Expertise in supporting team facilitation and management tools, e.g. JIRA/Confluence, Service-Now, MS Project
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data backend analyses, and influencing results
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176536