Your new company
Headquartered in Singapore, our Client is a leading telecommunications software, systems and infrastructure provider in the world. With over 17+ years’ experience working with a diverse range of technology platforms in over 20+ countries, they have always been at the forefront of telecommunications innovations, assisting CSPs and Telecom Operators to stay competitive in their respective markets of operation through their state-of-the-art product portfolio solutions suite.
With millions of calls switched by their voice solutions and over 1.5 billion messages distributed by their messaging platforms each day, the company touches and enriches the lives of millions across the globe.
The company employs over 250 people worldwide and operates in 8 countries: Singapore | Sri Lanka | Malaysia | Colombia | Australia| Honduras | Kenya | Romania.
Your new role
The Product you will be working on is a cloud-native low code / no code platform that helps you wrap your API endpoints into smarter and efficient APIs which can be deployed within any microservices architecture. It is a value addition to developers who are looking for faster deployments of their services within a reduced time to market.
The Technologies you will get in contact with:
Programming Language : Elixir
Libraries and Frameworks: Phoenix, WordPress
Databases : MySQL
Testing : ExCoveralls test coverage, SonarQube
Containers and app-servers : Docker , Kubernetes
Build tools : npm, Elixir release
CI/CD tools : Jenkins
IDE : VScode
Cloud : GCP & AWS
Tools : Jira, Confluence
Source control tools : BitBucket
Others : FFMPEG (audio file convert)
Apply business requirements and knowledge of a full software design lifecycle to develop products that satisfy customer needs.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Work within an agile environment to produce software, develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Transform software designs and specifications into functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems, ensure application performance, uptime and high standards of code quality
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Work with technical writers to create documentation for support
- Responsible for integrating behaviour driven development tests in agile working.
- Collaborate across time zones via GitHub comments, documents, and frequent audio/video conferences
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years of experience building scalable software applications and min. 1 year of experience with Elixir (Mid / Senior roles available based on your experience)
- Databases – MySQL
- Experience using team collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, Teams, etc.) and source control tools (Git, BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab, etc).
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
What you need to do now
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your work-life balance
- Opportunity for an all-expense paid trip to Colombo (Sri Lanka) for up to 2 months for system training and onboarding
- 25 days annual holiday plus 1 day off on your birthday
- Meal Vouchers (approx. 450 lei/month)
- Christmas and Easter gift vouchers (150 lei/event)
- 300 lei /month wellness allowance
- 150 lei/month learning and development allowance
- Bi-annual performance bonuses up to 50% of basic salary
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1170538