In the words of our client: "Alongside our 7 centres spread all over Germany and continuously developed since 2014, we are focusing on setting-up premium best shore solutions and delivering them using Agile methodologies to our clients from various industries. Our mixt German-Romanian teams of experts can support from the initiation and conceptual project design through to the implementation and application testing up to the go-live and the downstream hyper care or service phase, using the latest technologies.
Whether you are starting your career or have proven experience in automotive, finance, healthcare, and energy (but not limited to), rest assured that we could be the right place for you. Let's chat about expanding the possibilities and finding new ways of reaching new heights in your professional career path.
*We are game-changers, providing the best custom-made solutions;
*We are a start-up powered by one of the most well-established groups of companies present worldwide;
*We aim for our people's well-being and development. Balance is not just a concept for us; it is part of our culture;
*We encourage everybody to find their best-suited working conditions and location; therefore, flexi-hybrid is our way of work;
*Develop your expertise in various industries and technologies;
*Put your personal fingerprint on the company setup;
*You will be part of a dynamic, friendly and engaged team."
Your new role
You will join our Embedded Team, helping us answer the needs of our clients - premium German OEMs and Tier 1s. Together we will develop and implement software solutions for various products in evergrowing domains like Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, Energy etc.
About the project:
Together with your colleagues, you will develop a software product used for automotive microcontrollers, using embedded C for low level drivers and application, design, debugging, code quality assurance, profiling, optimization, refactoring.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Embedded Software (SW) Development for different platforms, including low level driver development for bare metal architecture;
• Follow existing standards in SW development processes;
• Ownership for certain software modules and interfaces;
• Alignment of Software-requirements with internal and external stakeholders;
• Achieving software quality and traceability.
What you'll need to succeed
• Excellent communication, ability to synthesize and good interpersonal skills;
• You are willing to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies;
• You are passionate about new technologies and innovation;
• Proficiency in English; German language skills would be an advantage;
• Work experience as an Embedded Software Engineer or similar software engineering role.
As for the technical skills:
• Software product development with embedded C;
• Experience with driver development;
• Experience with modern processors as: Tricore, ARM;
• Experience with the common SW development processes (Agile, V-Cycle, Waterfall);
• Experience with SW versioning, requirements and change management tools like Git/Gerrit, Jira, Polarion, PTC Integrity;
• Experience in Low Level Software Debugging (Lauterbach/iSystem);
• Working experience with CANoe, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer and good understanding of schematics.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172193
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Flavius Voicila, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor