Your new company
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector. The company is strategically placed at the forefront of the energy transition as a leading and integrated green utility, with an international presence, while establishing itself as a reference point of “green” metallurgy in the European landscape.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The main mission of The Project Financial Controller is to be the key control of all financial aspects of the project.
- Main Responsibilities include project setup, budgeting, forecasting, revenue recognition, variance analysis, and reporting.
- Work side-by-side with Project Managers and serve as the Finance Representative on project teams.
- Follows up on Projects’ budget and reports about their Financial performance and progress.
- Reviews all costs to date and accrued commitments monthly and endure accuracy and completeness.
- Keeps up to date all actual Projects’ costs incurred and provides monthly rolling forecasts reports, noting any variance to the budget.
- Cash management of the project, and accurate cash flow forecasting.
- Prepare payments for vendors in cooperation with Project Managers.
- Prepare and submit project’s Weekly/monthly progress reports, financial dashboards, or other reports as required.
- Reports to Country Finance Manager and support him as required.
• University Degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
• Master’s degree will be considered asset.
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in the construction industry - EPC).
• Financial reporting experience under IFRS and familiarity with key accounting judgements for engineering services businesses and accounting for long term projects.
• Excellent use of English language (both oral and written)
• Exposure in international working environments
• Solid knowledge of Accounting and General Chart of Accounts.
• Solid communication skills, teamwork mentality and able to pay attention to details
• Strong organizing and planning skills, problem solving and analytical ability.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175766