Your new company
Using the latest technology and the possibilities of the Internet of Things, our client develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience.
Some 10,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Your new Team
You will be joining a team of 5 Middle/Senior Developers, plus 2 Testers in Romania.
In addition, you will also be working with a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, and 3 Developers based in Germany.
You will be working on a brand new product released in 2021, which means working with the latest tech stack!
The product is used internally to design software products in the Automotive field. It promotes collaboration during a wide range of development steps, such as Design for Reliability, Design for Robustness, Design for Security and Design for Safety.
The tool is Web-based and it comes with advanced functionalities such as drawing, versioning, permission management and PDF export.
The technologies you will be working with:
Your new role
- Java Spring Boot
- REST / GraphQL
- From time to time with Openshift/Kubernetes - understanding the Pipelines
What you'll need to succeed
- Work as FrontEnd developer while growing and developing on the BackEnd side as well;
- Troubleshooting, investigation and solving critical production issues;
- Collaboration at the product development at our Agile Scrum Team;
- Discuss problems and achieve solutions in unbureaucratic ways – with the team.
- 5+ years FrontEnd experience with Vue.js or combined Vue.js experience with Angular, React.js or other FrontEnd frameworks
- Open to learn to become a full stack developer with Java & Spring on the back end.
- English advanced level (both written and verbal)
- Studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar ongoing or graduate; or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
Nice to Have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Typescript;
- BackEnd development experience in any programming language
What you need to do now
- Flexi office – Full remote working or hybrid option available, according to your preferences, including working from another country.
- Growing number of vacation days - 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company. We start with 23 days. From 2023, we will start with 25 days.
- Meal tickets - 25 RON/working day (approx. 500 RON/month)
- Medical subscription – from Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Flex-time possibility – to accommodate work-life balance
- Life events celebration - We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter (for yourself and your children)
- Sport benefits - 7Card
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other company locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1170476