Your new company
Our company develops high traffic, high volume online properties. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the team and be a part of something big. We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to spearhead and coordinate the work done by our Romanian team. You will work alongside a few experienced developers to expand and update our portfolio of microfrontends as well as build new features for our premium products. The candidate will be joining a team of dedicated individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility, inclusion & balance.. Responsibilities:
- Develop new-user facing features.
- Optimize the applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Coordinate a team of up to 5 FE Developers with mid-senior skillset.
- Analyze new projects, provide estimates & brain-storm feature development alongside the BE technical lead as well as other lead developers & product owner.
- Identify project risks and dependencies and escalate to management.
- Coordinate with the other technical leads to optimize and follow the release process for our apps end-to-end.
- Manage goals & priorities for our FE team in partnership with the managers on the project.
- Participate in the web platform health monitoring and support alongside the team.
- Proven experience for at least 2 years as a technical lead and at least 5 years as a developer.
- Excellent communication ability, project management skills & technical leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of a modern JS framework and Redux/Flux, Can breathe GIT
- Good programming background with ES6+
- Strong Node.js knowledge
- Strong React knowledge (3 years working experience); have shipped or maintained a project developed in React is a plus
- Package management knowledge
- Docker development experience
- Webpack hands on experience
- APM tooling
- Knowledge of Redis
- Ability to navigate in a Linux server environment
- SPA SSR knowledge
- Experience working with Micro frontend Architecture.
- Be comfortable with the whole web application ecosystem (from the WebApp to the back-end)
- Proficient with the Atlassian Product Suite for software project management (Jira/Confluence) or similar.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, mobile apps, services. A portfolio of work is a must.
- Self-Sufficient & able to drive organizational vision with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
What you need to do now
- Experience working & coordinating a distributed team of developers, from different cultures and backgrounds as well as operating on various time zones or working remotely.
- UX and Visual design skills.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1170410