Your new company
For our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Head of Warehouse & Logistics for their plant in Turda, Cluj-Napoca.
Your new role
- Organizes the work of General warehouse operations, coordinates positions and manages basic activities & is responsible for all Warehouse and Logistics team members..
- Proposes a strategy for the storage of raw materials, packaging, finished products and other materials & performs stock analysis and indicates stock status.
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of decisions, procedures and all necessary measures in the part of its competence, as well as for the legality of work according to positive legal regulations, requirements of state authorities, valid standards, as well as good manufacturing and business practice.
- Responsible for the timely execution of all logistical tasks (transportation, shipping, invoicing, etc.) arising from the company's obligations through contracts with customers and through internal plans, in collaboration with local and group Logistics functions.
- Performs business in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations while also maintains, distributes and updates specific documentation in a prescribed manner.
- Creates overviews of shipment of goods, gives written orders to carrier about loading/unloading of goods & receives and controls invoices, prepares them, and submits them to the finance department.
- Takes care of the implementation of prescribed work discipline in accordance with corporate and local regulations & ensures appropriate coordination and cooperation with managers and heads of other plants, services and departments in the parent company and subsidiaries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in pharmaceutical, technological, technical, traffic or organizational direction.
- 2-3 years of day-to-day work with ERP system (SAP) & Logistics area experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills, with an ability to motivate people at all levels in the organization.
- Good understanding of the budgeting process and understanding of financial aspects.
- Advanced level of English and local language.
What you'll get in return
- Developing your career in a prestigious multinational Life Sciences company.
- Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of products.
- Competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1173456