Your new role
The inspector in the field of health and safety at work is the worker designated to take care of prevention and protection activities within an enterprise and/or unit.
What you'll need to succeed
- to organize prevention and protection activities in the unit, identifying dangers and assessing risks, developing and updating the Prevention and Protection Plan;
- to develop own work safety instructions for the completion and/or application of safety and health regulations at work, taking into account the particularities of the activities and of the unit, as well as of the workplaces/work stations, taking into account the number of workers, the distribution the territory of the unit and/or its branches, subsidiaries, work points
- to propose attributions and obligations regarding safety and health at work, which belong to the workers, corresponding to the functions performed, which are recorded in the job description
- to verify the knowledge and application by all workers of the measures provided in the prevention and protection plan
- to keep records of high and specific risk areas in the unit
- to establish the necessary type of signalling and the location according to the legal provisions in force
What you need to do now
- Education level: higher (technical) or their equivalent in the field of HSE;
- Driving license type B;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of the English language at an advanced level;
- The ability to properly investigate the situations that have arisen and to propose effective solutions to resolve them;
- Availability for travel in the territory.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176400