Your new company
For our client, a Swedish multinational industrial company, we are looking for a Sales Engineer to develop the Low Pressure Air Product Line in Romania.
Your new role
- Recognize applications and define potential market for Low Pressure Product Line.
- Visit the clients on a regular basis, understand their needs and prepare customized technical proposals and commercial offers, understand customer value drivers, visualize return on investment and total cost of ownership to influence customer buying decision.
- Build up a long and strong relationship with customers, OEM’s and key accounts.
- Set up a network and work yourself into the Waste Water Treatment business.
- Gather, evaluate and analyze information about the market, list potential customers in both sectors Water and Industrial, identify areas of growth while monitor competition and grow substantially the market share for Low Pressure Business in Romania.
- Provide input to the Regional Business Development Manager Low Pressure for business improvement & cooperate with the local sales team in Romania.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Engineering degree or technical educational background
- Computer literacy & strong level of English
- Driving License & willing to travel frequently all over Romania
What you'll get in return
Developing your career in a prestigious multinational industrial company
Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of industrial equipment
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.