For one of our clients, a renowned multinational financial group, we are looking for contractors to take on two Portfolio PMO Analyst roles (PFA/SRL contract, with the possibility of renewal) within the client's Technology Integration division.
The Technology Integration PMO Analyst will be able to work with minimal or no supervision to support the Technology Portfolio PMO to ensure portfolio governance is maintained through execution of associated processes and timely production of governance materials.
• Analysis of project and/or programme performance
• Support the maintenance of project and programme governance and create visibility around a holistic view of the status and health of the project and/or programme
• Support independent, objective, accurate, clear, and concise reporting
• Advise project and programme managers on the creation of project reports and support the appropriate use of reporting tools and adherence to governance standards
• Collate the data needed to analyse the overall effectiveness of project management
• Identification of general themes in project performance
• Analysis of effectiveness of risk, issue and dependency management
• Support the implementation of consistent resource demand management processes across Technology
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of a portfolio view of all project demand
• Assist in the process of ensuring that resources plans are established across the portfolio to successfully deliver the portfolio of projects
• Project/programme financials management – receipting, timesheet tracking, forecasting, SoW management
• Provides input to the objectives and goals of the department
• Responsible for managing own time and responsibilities
• Participates in complex projects that affect a Business Unit or regional area
• May train or mentor colleagues
• Prince2 Foundation qualification – Preferred, or PMI/PMP
• Degree qualified - Preferred
• Previous experience working in the project and programme environment – Essential
• Minimum 3 years of project management and related experience, previous experience in a similar project delivery – Essential
• Excellent Excel skills – pivots, conditional formatting, data manipulation and formulas - Essential
• Working knowledge of Clarity PPM tool - Preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174345
Faceți click aicipentru a accesa Politica de confidențialitate HAYS care oferă informații detaliate despre modul în care folosim și protejăm datele personale și drepturile dumneavoastră în legătură cu acestea.
Tipul locului de muncă
Servicii bancare si financiare
Projects & Change Management
Discutaţi cu un expert
Discutaţi cu Petrus Ionescu, consultantul specializat, care îşi desfăşoară activitatea în sediul Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor