Your new company
For our client, one of the world's leading companies for the design, construction and operational management of drinking water, wastewater treatment and water re-use plants for both the municipal and industrial sectors, we are looking for a Junior Process Engineer.
Your new role
- Participate in process engineering calculations and evaluations;
- Participate in preparing technology documentation required;
- Help interacting with the equipment vendors during the process design, construction and commissioning;
- Participation in the process of installation, start-up, commissioning and fine tuning.
What you'll need to succeed
- Master’s Degree in Chemical, Hydrotechnical, or Environmental Engineering;
- Willingness to learn process calculation;
- Computer usage literacy;
- Willingness to participate in business travel;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently & to manage multiple activities simultaneously;
- Ability to analyze specific documents of process engineering is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a plus.
What you'll get in return
Developing your career in a prestigious multinational industrial company
Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of industrial equipment
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.