Your new company
For our client, a Swedish multinational industrial company, we are looking for a Sales Engineer for covering the southern region of Romania.
Your new role
- Promote the sales of the Group’s Core Equipment, achieving the Company’s annual projection targets for sales, turnover, profitability, stock/inventory and market share in the range of products under responsibility and appointed territory.
- Achieve profitable growth by focusing on sales, growing the market share, including customer share and consolidated profitability.
- Support the National Sales Manager with the development and implementation of territory management, marketing actions and tools, optimization of the organization and training of distributor’s and other employees.
- Promote all necessary cooperation to realise the whole sales cycle necessary to obtain the orders/purchase, contracts, delivery and money collection according to the Standard Conditions of Sales and Credit Policy in place (identify opportunity, present proposal, negotiate, close the deal follow up payment).
Actively promote the complete product range under responsibility. Visit the clients on a regular basis, understand their needs and prepare customized technical proposals and commercial offers.
- Cooperate closely with Accounting and the Credit to follow up promptly all payments and collections for the invoiced contracts
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Engineering degree or technical educational background
- Computer literacy & strong level of English
- Driving License
What you'll get in return
Developing your career in a prestigious multinational industrial company
Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of industrial equipment
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172454