Our client is a subsidiary of a French Group that encompasses over 23000 customer companies and administrations, 90% of which are CAC 40 companies with more than 5000 employees (1000 IT engineers).
Solutions offered by our client include consulting, joint development of novel products and services, as well as specialized and industry-specific solutions.
Your new role
In your new role, you will:
• Deploy platforms on public or private cloud environments and work closely to Development team to prepare operations.
• Harden and automate platforms before they go live by reviewing their design and implementation, tuning configuration as well as developing auxiliary tools and necessary monitoring of critical health indicators.
• Maintain platforms after go live by measuring and monitoring their availability, performance and overall system health.
• Recover platforms during production incidents to meet targeted SLO; perform detailed root cause analysis to prevent regressions.
• Provide technical expertise on Trust & Sign products and support processes to internal and external customers, including defining SLI/SLO acceptable by all involved parties.
• Provide technical and first business level support to Trust & Sign customers on a 8/5 basis. Ensure that each product has all of the O&M functionalities present.
• Validate readiness and maturity of new rollouts through development, execution and verification of automated smoke test suites.
• Understand, follow and improve upon all formally-communicated methodologies, processes, policies and values. Focusing always on delivering consistent, reliable, repeatable, scalable and quality outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
• Unix/Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Services, Bash scripting and automation, JAVA 11+, GIT, Terraform, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus
• Basic understanding of networking topology and components of distributed web applications
• Basic understanding of SQL database design and operations; SQL syntax
• Understanding of commercial software development, testing and deployment processes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1170386
Tehnologii si servicii de internet
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ruxandra Stanciu, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Bucharest
Premium Plaza, 63-69 Dr. Iacob Felix Street, 7th floor