Your new company
For our client, a multi-national company specialized in cutting-edge consultancy, engineering and management services in a broad range of markets.
Your new role
- Structural design activities for constructions (buildings, sustaining structures, supports & skids) and structural steel, cast-in-place concrete, and precast concrete structures;
- Pre-sizing of beams/girders, plates, columns, foundations, other;
- Prepare structural calculations and detailed calculation notes;
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software for 2D drafting and 3D modeling;
- Elaboration of layouts for constructions (digging, positioning, formwork drawings, reinforcement drawings, elevations, sections, and others);
- Elaborate details for execution and technical design reports and specifications for construction works;
- Preparation of bill of quantities;
- Technical support during construction works;
- Liaise with architects and other designers, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the concept of the construction;
- Estimate duration, propose and agree on deadlines with PM for allocated design activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bsc or Msc diploma in Civil Engineering (Checker license will be a plus);
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in structural design;
- Relevant experience in civil/industrial buildings and equipment design;
- Knowledge of most of the concepts, practices and procedures within civil/industrial constructions field;
- Advanced level of civil/industrial buildings and equipment design;
- Ability to use structural and element design: Advance design (Graitec); Etabs (CSI Berkley);
- Good AutoCAD skills & CAD software for element detailing (Advance Concrete);
- Advance Steel- Graitec/Autodesk would be a plus), Revit.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary & annual bonus;
- Medical insurance, English course, development opportunities (training, mentoring, coaching);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development on large industrial projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.