Your new company
For our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Utilities Engineer for their plant in Turda, Cluj-Napoca.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Carrying out operations in good and safe conditions for the following systems: HVAC system, purified water, chilled water system, hot water system, compressed air
- Responsible for operations, maintenance and sustainable development programs related to plant utilities & planning, tracking and execution of the preventive maintenance program for utility systems.
- Develop operating procedures and work instruction, implements technical standards and promotes good practices for utilities
- Prepares training requirements for the workplace, supervises, leads and motivates the utilities team & train/mentors less experienced operators/technicians
- Responsible for planning, tracking and execution of the preventive maintenance program for utility systems
- Identify and support the selection of suppliers in order to purchase components, parts, equipment & prepares, issues and tracks purchase orders for materials that are requested
What you'll get in return
- Degree in utilities engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operating and maintaining systems such as: HVAC system, purified water, chilled water system, hot water system, compressed air
- English fluency in speaking and writing
- Proactive attitude
Developing your career in a prestigious multinational Life Sciences company
Promoting and developing various projects for a top portfolio of products
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172024