Tailor-made Salary Guide
Are your salary and reward offerings competitive in the current market? If you are revising your cost structures and/or determining your salary packages for the next financial year, our bespoke benchmarking solution can help.
Our tailored approach means that we can effectively benchmark salaries for all requirements. No matter what your industry or company type – private, public or semi-government, we will ensure that you receive the most robust, real-time data to determine the best remuneration strategy for your organisation. We can advise on both permanent and contract roles.
Benefits of benchmarking your salaries
Salary benchmarking allows you to better understand the remuneration trends within your specific market sector. This process will help to:
- Improve commercial competitiveness and gain long-term cost savings
- Develop attraction strategies for your future recruitment needs
- Improve employee retention and attraction rates
- Inform organisation restructuring
Our salary benchmarking is conducted by a dedicated expert or team who deliver targeted salary and reward data, specific to your organisation’s demographic. Each project is based on tangible, real-time market data which is gathered from a number of sources, including:
• Similar jobs that we have recently recruited for in Romania
• Hays annual Salary Guide which details salaries and benefits of more than 200 positions within multiple industries, company types and job categories in Romania
• Professionals who are working for competitors or similar company types
• Expected salaries of relevant job seekers in the market
We have an extensive track record of producing in-depth bespoke salary benchmarking reports to support our clients’ remuneration and reward strategies. Please note, due to the nature of the projects this information is confidential however, here is an overview of some of our recent assignments:
• Complete labor market analysis for a partner that selected Bucharest as the BCC hub in order to execute ambitious hiring plan to take on 80 people by April 2022, building out to a 200 head centers by 2023 and further expand over the next four years. The roles assessed into the current market were for a core and non-core Bid and Execution team and additional figures such as EC field staff, management positions, DCS, HTT.
Download information as PDF
To find out more about our tailored salary benchmarking solutions and how we can help your organisation, please contact Georgiana Grama: email@example.com, or complete the form on the right hand side and we will be in touch in the next 24 hours.