LOCAL AND GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES FROM EXPERTS
SHAPE YOUR FUTURE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY BASED ON VALUABLE INSIGHTS
The report is a valuable extension of our local Salary Guide, exploring and examining deeper the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global labour market and the potential long-term consequences. We have worked with Oxford Economics, one of the world’s leading independent global forecasting and research consultancies, to produce the report.
The report uses existing research and data from global research agencies and academics, to produce an analysis into what these changes mean for the present and the future of the global labour market, specifically the 34 markets in which Hays operates.
Download your copy of the Pandemic Implications for the World of Work to explore the following themes:
• The initial impact the pandemic had on employment across the globe
• Young people were hit harder in terms of unemployment than any other generation
• Women were also more significantly affected by the crisis than men
• The accelerating trend towards hybrid working
• Borderless jobs and the ability to access larger talent pools
• The re-shoring of manufacturing roles
WORKING FROM ANYWHERE – THE NEW NORMAL?
In Romania, employers and employees agree: both prefer a hybrid working model from now on. But how is the situation in the rest of the world and which are the benefits and challenges of this working model?